The Board adopts their budget each year in accordance to a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. The operative words in this process are “approve” and “adopt.” The Board will first approve a proposed budget and will provide it to the City of Winter Garden and Orange County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt their final budget.
The budget for the Stoneybrook West CDD consists of the following budget elements:
- general fund budget (the administration and general operations and maintenance of the District and its common areas)
- debt service budget (repayment of the bonds that were issued for the public infrastructure for the common areas, including the amortization schedule)
- assessment schedule (list of O&M and debt assessments for each product type for the fiscal year, levied pursuant to Chapters 170, 190, and 197, Florida Statutes)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Approved Tentative Budget
- Fiscal Year 2018 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2017 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2016 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2015 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2014 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2013 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2012 adopted budget
- Fiscal Year 2011 adopted budget
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to fiscal year 2011, please contact the District Office.